The Perfect Opportunity to Boost Your Income
With a global pandemic rocking most major economies right now, it’s safe to say that we’re living in uncertain times. If you’re like many people, you might be looking for more ways to boost your income so that you’re prepared for whatever COVID-19 brings. Even though things seem uncertain, now is the time to be bold and seize the day- by being smart, being ambitious, and taking advantage of the right opportunities when they come your way.
Ready to carpe diem? Join our Referral Program!
This is the perfect opportunity to boost your income during COVID-19 and after this storm will pass (don’t worry it will!). It is so easy and simple that we can explain it in 3 bullet points. Ready?
- Share your unique referral ID code with friends and colleagues who are publishers looking to monetize their site.
- When your publisher friend signs up for the program, you’ll be notified.
- Sit back and watch your earnings roll in and make 10% of your friend’s revenues (according to our terms&conditions).
That’s it! Told you it was simple.
How to Promote the RevenueHits Referral Program: Our Tips
We want to make it easy for you to make money while helping your fellow publishers with their website monetization. That’s why it’s such a great program—because everyone wins!
But right now, you might be thinking that you don’t have the time or energy to put into getting other publishers to sign up for a referral program. So we put together a little list of some ways you can promote your referral link.
- Friends with Benefits – Do you have some friends with websites who are interested in monetization? Or maybe you belong to some groups with fellow publishers who want to boost their income? These are the people you want to offer this program first to trust you to have their best interests.
- Spread the word – You can post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn about your experience and include your unique referral code. If social media isn’t your style, check out forums like WJunction and DigitalPoint. You can answer some questions or share your opinion while promoting your referral code.
- Write about it! Write a blog post about monetizing your website or online publishing and include your referral link as a CTA. You could even write an entire blog dedicated to reviewing the referral program if that makes more sense for your audience.
Of course, there are a million other ways you can promote your referral code, but these are some easy ways to get started.
Ready to Seize the Opportunity?
Then check out our referral program– it’s the perfect opportunity to make more money during the Coronavirus crisis and beyond.