Get to know In-Page Push Ads
Ever since Push notifications Ads popped to our lives a year ago, they became one of the most sought-after monetization methods for publishers, and for a good reason. But now, with Chrome 84 shadow hovering above, it is time to get familiar with In-Page Push Ads – One of the simplest formats to monetize your website and one of the best traffic-generating choices today.
In-page Push, aka IPP, is not new to RevenueHits – Originally, we launched it back in February as a new ad-placement by demand, but it is now open to all through the platform, and talk about perfect timing! Let us guide you through some of the features of this exciting and most-wanted ad-placement in detail, right on time for whatever Chrome 84 brings along.
First things first, here’s how IPP looks like in the platform:
What are the top features of In-Page Push Ads?
- Your webpage displays the Ads, not the Browser. In-Page Push Ads get displayed on the website of the publisher. They do not get pushed on the user’s device without a browser. On a normal desktop webpage, they are displayed in corners, and on mobile devices, they are displayed on the bottom of the screen. Even if the user scrolls up or down, the IPP add will not move away from the page.
- It has a resemblance to the classic Push Ad notification. The IPP looks just like the native push notification. It looks like a small incoming message or any kind of alert message that glides into the screen of the user. It is a real fresh change for users who have banner blindness and do not watch ad banners anymore.
- Zero Subscriptions. In-Page Push notifications do not require any kind of subscribing to receive notifications. Any user that visits the webpage can view the In-Page Push Ads.
- Adblocking will not be a problem. One of the biggest threats that publishers face while monetizing their website is Adblocking. Google is constantly getting updated and causes a lot of complications to push ads from being displayed. However, with IPP this worry is sorted. Since it does not work as a normal push ad, Adblocking does not block the alerts of IPP.
- Multiple Platform Support. In-Page Push Ads can support most of the platforms and can also appear on any operating system. They work for Windows, Android, iOS, and Mac OS.
Why are In-Page Push Advertisements great for Website monetization?
No payments or subscriptions
Unlike with traditional push notifications, In-page push notifications do not require any kind of subscribing to receive notifications. Any user that visits the webpage can view the In-Page Push banners or Ads. This makes the website monetization super-easy for publishers.
In-page push ads can support most of the platforms and can also appear on any operating system. They work for Windows, Android, iOS, and Mac OS. They can monetize traffic from any GEO, device. They also work with Safari browsers. With In-Page Push, can get a whole new chunk of traffic from multiple platforms.
In-Page Push has a very appealing and nice structure. It is non-intrusive and makes monetization simple for the users. It does not interfere with the website’s design or UI/UX.
In-Page Push ads are displayed exactly at the moment the user visits your page. Since a user is viewing the page at the moment there is a high probability of the user seeing or clicking the Ad. As a result, there are more impressions and more clicks and hence you can monetize much better.
Flexible and Customizable
IPP is very user friendly and is very adaptable to the user’s needs. Here are a few tips to make it as friendly as it gets:
- You should always label the alert with an Ad tag. Your ads need to meet the best transparency standards. This would help your Ad being lucent.
- It is particularly important that you strategize the placement of your Ad – top or bottom of the page. Different locations will impact the user’s experience.
- Decide on the count of the Ads displayed + their frequency.
So what’s in it for you?
This new ad-placement launched in 2020 and already becoming one of the most popular formats for publishers & advertisers with tons of potential for monetization. If you haven’t tried it yet, you should get your hands on IPP while the market for this new Ad type is still hot and super relevant especially with the new Chrome update released.
It’s time to try new things when it comes your way and discover new ways for monetization.